- Go to Overview.
- Click on the icon at the bottom of page.
- Select FIX.
- Mark the person, or persons, and / or objects to be picked up or dropped off
- To add people, you can either tap the image of the person. If you have it as one of your favorites, then it is marked with a yellow circle, to clear the print again.
- You can also add people from your contacts press + Person. You can now select one or more people, save by pressing Select at the bottom of the page.
- If the person is not one of your contacts then you can invite to TRIXXA by entering the person's e-mail address and pressing the icon to the far right of the row or searching your address book.
- If you want to add, for example, an object to be picked up, or left, press + Activities. You now come to your list of everything else such as things, events and activities. From here you can select one or more items, remember to press Select.
- If the request concerns an activity then you must add a message so that those who receive the request understand what the activity is about.
- Enter the day and time for the activity.
- Enter the location for the activity. If the location is not in the list, add a new location from your list of Places by pressing +.
- Select the person or people you want to send the request to. To add contacts press + at the far right of TO, otherwise see above.
- If there is something special you want to inform about add this under Messages.
- Send question and wait for reply.
Modified on: Thu, 11 Jul, 2019 at 8:11 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.