Aren't you sure an email from us really comes from us? Good to know is that we NEVER:
- Ask for personal information or payment information via email.
- Request payment through third parties and do not promise prize money via email.
- Ask you to download something from an email.
Those who send spam and phishing cannot get any information from you unless you give it to them. Never respond to suspicious emails. Do this instead:
- Send the entire email to email@example.com. You can add a comment or question but do not change the subject line or message text.
- Do not forward the email as an attachment.
- Do not click on links and do not download files attached to the email.
- Delete the suspicious email from your inbox.