- Create an activity.
- You will find the icon to create a list under NOTE. Click on it.
- Write a short message indicating what type of list it is.
- Name the list.
- Add entries and the press GO on the keyboard.
- If you have five entries or more, you can expand the list by pressing "View All".
- When you want to mark an entry as completed / purchased / ready, click it. You can unmark entries by clicking on them again.
- If you need to change a list, press EDIT and make your changes. When you are done, press EDIT and information will be updated. All participants will receive a notification that information about the activity is updated.
Modified on: Fri, 5 Jul, 2019 at 8:57 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.